The Content Access Management (CAM) unit is responsible for the cataloging, classification, and subject analysis of the library’s collections in all formats and languages which the library acquires and publishes. CAM leads the library’s efforts to keep the collections vital and up-to-date by providing best practices, training, and services for cataloging and metadata creation, as well as maintenance that ensures the discovery and access of the library collections.
Submit requests for cataloging maintenance via the following forms:
Requests for Voyager Cataloging Authorization should be sent to Library IT via the Voyager Account form.
Other questions should be directed to the appropriate person:
- Head of CAM: Michael Norman
- Authority Control: Qiang Jin
- Monographic & Media Cataloging: Michael Norman
- Serials Cataloging: Michael Norman
- E-Resource Cataloging: Willy Kries
- E-Serials Cataloging: Jamie Carlstone
- Foreign Language Cataloging: Nicole Ream-Sotomayor
- Government Documents: Michael Norman
- Music & Performing Arts Cataloging: Michael Norman
- Metadata Services:
- Training: Nicole Ream-Sotomayor
A full listing of CAM staff and contact information can be found in the library’s Departmental Directory.