On “one day in the life” of the University Library, our users:
- Accessed instructional materials 2,045 times through our LibGuides service
- Accessed 4,267 electronic resources through our search and discovery systems
- Downloaded more than 50,000 articles from electronic journals
- Performed 8874 searches through the Library's Easy Search system
- Asked 290 reference questions (of which 74 were asked by digital means, including Ask-a-Librarian)
- Borrowed 2,042 items and renewed 1,842 items from our print collections
- Accessed 1,825 items from our electronic reserves
- Checked out 453 tech loans
- Printed 12,876 pages on public printers, including 4,090 pages at Undergraduate Library.
- Downloaded 5,291 items from IDEALS, the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign institutional repository. Also, the top three downloads were:
- The use of communicative language teaching (CLT): Turkish EFL teachers’ perceived difficulties in implementing CLT in Turkey (http://hdl.handle.net/2142/16211): 60
- Gender Differences in Leadership (http://hdl.handle.net/2142/7791): 53
- Smartphones in the U.S.: Market Analysis (http://hdl.handle.net/2142/18484): 44
The following are just decorative images. Please ignore them.