Library staff were busy, too! In addition to providing the services above on April 11th, we:
- Taught 7 classes reaching 92 students, organized 3 events reaching 109 students
- Ordered 348 new monographs or media items
- Received 749 new books and media and 349 new issues of print journals
- Added 833 new items to discovery system, including 14 DVDS
- Processed 2,897 transfers including item location changes, cataloging fixes, holding updates, etc.
- Completed 129 books repairs and stabilization
- Completed 13 class e-reserves requests
A Snapshot of our library staff on April 11th, 2012: Photo Slide Show (Youtube Link)
The following are just decorative images. Please ignore them.