Publishing undergraduate research ----------
1. Undergraduate Research Journals @ Illinois: An Introductory Guide: your guide to setting up an open access journals using the Open Journals Systems (OJS)
- Undergraduate Research Journals @ Illinois
- Re:Search, The Undergraduate Literary Criticism Journal at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, sponsored by the Department of English.
- Peer Review: The Undergraduate Research Journal of the Ethnography of the University Initiative, sponsored by the Ethnography of the University Initiative.
- i-ACES: Highlights of Undergraduate Research in ACES, sponsored by the ACES Academy of Teaching Excellence.
- Undergraduate research journal accepting submissions from all substitutions
- Example undergraduate research journals from other institutions
2. IDEALS - Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship: archiving original student work
- Undergraduate Research Symposium: An IDEALS community
- Undergraduate Theses at Illinois: An IDEALS community
- Submit your poster from the Undergraduate Research Symposium - Fill out a submission form
3. Image of Research Competition - UR Edition: annual image competition celebrated at the Undergraduate Research Symposium
- Image of Research Omeka online exhibit: view past winners and all submissions
- Benefits of publishing as an undergraduate student
- Join the conversation at Illinois Office of Undergraduate Research: Blog
Presenting undergraduate Research ----------
- How to design a successful research poster - How to print your research poster - Archive your poster in IDEALS
- Ethnography of the University Initiative - Posters for the EUI Student Conference
- Conference opportunities for undergraduates
- Attend a Savvy Researcher workshop on a variety of issues including citation management, data management, and much more - view full Savvy Researcher calendar
- Students can attend a library workshop towards completion of the Undergraduate Research Certificate Program
Learn more about undergraduate research at Illinois ----------
- Illinois Office of Undergraduate Research (OUR)
- Undergraduate Research Week at Illinois
- Undergraduate Research Blog - a joint project between OUR and the Scholarly Commons
- Calendar of events
Undergraduate research liaison: Merinda Kaye Hensley, Assistant Professor and Digital Scholarship Liaison and Instruction Librarian
Support for undergraduate research programming is organized by the Scholarly Commons of the University Library and the Office of Undergraduate Research and by a generous gift to the Scholarly Commons from the Division of Intercollegiate Athletics.