Publishing undergraduate research ----------
1. Undergraduate Research Journals @ Illinois: An Introductory Guide: your guide to setting up an open access journals using the Open Journals Systems (OJS)
- Undergraduate Research Journals @ Illinois
- Re:Search, The Undergraduate Literary Criticism Journal at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, sponsored by the Department of English.
- Peer Review: The Undergraduate Research Journal of the Ethnography of the University Initiative, sponsored by the Ethnography of the University Initiative.
- i-ACES: Highlights of Undergraduate Research in ACES, sponsored by the ACES Academy of Teaching Excellence.
- Undergraduate research journal accepting submissions from all substitutions
- Example undergraduate research journals from other institutions
2. IDEALS - Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship: archiving original student work
- Undergraduate Research Symposium: An IDEALS community
- Undergraduate Theses at Illinois: An IDEALS community
- Submit your poster from the Undergraduate Research Symposium - Fill out a submission form
3. Image of Research Competition - UR Edition: annual image competition celebrated at the Undergraduate Research Symposium
- Image of Research Omeka online exhibit: view past winners and all submissions
- Submit now: Taking submissions until April 5, 2015
- Benefits of publishing as an undergraduate student
- Join the conversation at Illinois Office of Undergraduate Research: Blog
Presenting undergraduate Research ----------
- How to design a successful research poster - How to print your research poster - Archive your poster in IDEALS
- Ethnography of the University Initiative - Posters for the EUI Student Conference
- Conference opportunities for undergraduates
- Attend a Savvy Researcher workshop on a variety of issues including citation management, data management, and much more - view full Savvy Researcher calendar
- Students can attend a library workshop towards completion of the Undergraduate Research Certificate Program
Learn more about undergraduate research at Illinois ----------
- Illinois Office of Undergraduate Research (OUR)
- Undergraduate Research Week at Illinois
- Undergraduate Research Blog - a joint project between OUR and the Scholarly Commons
- Calendar of events
Undergraduate research liaison: Merinda Kaye Hensley, Assistant Professor and Instructional Services Librarian and Scholarly Commons Co-Coordinator
Support for undergraduate research programming is organized by the Scholarly Commons of the University Library and the Office of Undergraduate Research and by a generous gift to the Scholarly Commons from the Division of Intercollegiate Athletics.