What can you expect when you walk in to the Scholarly Commons? After assessing your needs, here are just a few of the possibilities:
- Consult one-on-one with a member of the Data Services team.
- Use software to conduct quantitative and qualitative data analysis.
- Discuss copyright questions — either about your own intellectual property rights or about using copyrighted material.
- Arrange to use a usability testing work station.
- Scan text quickly with our sheet-fed scanner.
- Use our advanced OCR software to prepare scans for search and text analysis.
- Scan pages with our book-friendly scanner.