Whether you come to the Scholarly Commons in person or online, you will encounter a comprehensive set of resources to help you pursue your research.
- Events & Workshops - Attend an event or workshop on a tool, resource, or topic.
- Guides - Access a Libguide or quick start guide to support your research.
- Scholarly Commons Software - Conduct numeric and spatial data analysis, optical character recognition of text, and more.
- Scholarly Commons Hardware - Perform data analysis, scan images and text, conduct usability studies.
- Campus Wide Software - Software available for use in campus computing facilities