Have a Question?
RIS is here to help you with your research and show you how to find books, articles, and other research materials!
- Try our online reference service, Ask A Librarian.
- Email Us — Responses within one business day.
- Phone Us at the Information Desk — 217-333-2291
- Text Us: 217-686-4361 — You can SMS text the library from any cellphone that supports text messaging. Standard charges apply, based on your cell phone plan with your account provider, for both messages you send and receive from us.
- Visit Us at the Information Desk — 2nd Floor, Main Library.
- Visit Us at Other Library Locations
Research and Information Services
200 Main Library
1408 W. Gregory Dr.
Urbana, IL 61801
Reference Staff Phone Numbers & Email
Librarians and Academic Professionals
Sara Holder Head of Research and Information Services
Sarah Christensen Visual Resources and Outreach
Jessica Moyer Visiting Reference Librarian (GA Coordinator and Instructional
Wendy Gregory Office Manager
Jody Ford Reference & Web Services Specialist
The Information Desk is also staffed by RIS graduate assistants (GAs) from the School of Information Sciences, public service librarians, and staff and GAs from other U of I libraries.