Wells papers MS Fragments, 1905-1959 | Rare Book & Manuscript Library, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
1) Letters by "Kuklos" in The World.
2) Page of notes by Susan Shaltuck typing to identify a piece. She says "in MS. of War in the Air 1908." Typed 1959.
3) MS fragment on [Socialist Movement and Socalist Parties] - found with letters to New Age, June 27, 1907, refuting Chesterton's criticism of Wells. MS fragment saying that Fabians should not use the Society to promote their personal publication views.
4) MS pages Re: League of Nations 
5) Clipping, "England and Russia gone from Europe [1938-46]
6) Typescript and MS. pp. 1-6 giving Wells's views in response to request.
7) Several fragments, 1-4, found in folder of unpublished speeches.
8) Editorial changes Wells suggested for a book, Frenzied Finances, by Lawson.
9) Handwritten notes associated with copy of The open conspiracy : blue prints for a world revolution which also contains handwritten notes.