By Tara Lyons, UIUC RBML Staff.
Primary Creator: Heron, Flodden W.
Other Creators: Carroll, Lewis, 1832-1898
Extent: 27.0 Cubic Feet
Arrangement: Items are numbered sequentially (1-149) in the following categories: Articles contained in C.D.'s Deed Box (1-27); Miscellaneous Items and Realia (28-76); Correspondence (77-94); Magazines and Clippings (95-125); Typescripts of Flodden Heron (126-128); and Dealers' Catalogs (129-149).These items are located in boxes 1-31.
Access Restrictions: Open to researchers.
The RBML reproductions policies can be found here:
The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) governs the making of photocopies or other reproductions of copyrighted materials.
Under certain conditions specified in the law, libraries and archives are authorized to furnish a photocopy or other reproduction. One of these specified conditions is that the photocopy or reproduction is not to be "used for any purpose other than private study scholarship or research." If a user makes a request for, or later uses, a photocopy or reproduction for purposes in excess of "fair use," that user may be liable for copyright infringement.
This institution reserves the right to refuse to accept a copying order if, in its judgement, fulfillment of the order would damage materials or involve violation of copyright law.
Processing Information: https://wiki.cites.uiuc.edu/wiki/display/librare/Home
Note: Photos in album and dimensions (in mm) are as follows:
1. Dr. Charles Carr Clerke (1799-1877), Archdeacon of Oxford, Sub-Dean of Christ Church: 12.7 X 10
2. Rev. Jacob Ley (1803-1881), Tutor at Christ Church: 12.6 X 9.5
3.Prof. Arthur Penrhyn Stanley (1815-1881), later Dean of Westminster: 12.7 X 10
4. Rev. Thomas Chamberlain (1810-1892), Vicar of St. Thomasâ??s, Oxford: 12.5 X 9.9
5. Rev. Charles Ranken Conybeare (1821-1885), Vicar of Itchin Stoke, Hampshire: 12.8 X 10.1
6. Prof. Walter Waddington Shirley (1829-1866), Regius Professor of Ecclesiastical History: 12.7 X 10
7. Prof. Friedrich Max MÃ¼ller (1823-1900), Professor of Comparative Philology: 12.6 X 9.5
8. Rev. Osborne Gordon (1813-1883), Tutor at Christ Church: 12.7 X 10
9. Rt. Rev. Charles Thomas Longley (1794-1868), Bishop of Ripon, later Archbishop of Canterbury: 12.7 X 10
10. Dr. William Jacobson (1804-1884), Regius Professor of Divinity at Christ Church: 12.7 X 9.4
11. Rev. George William Kitchin (1827-1912) and his wife, Alice Maud nÃ©e Taylor (1844?-1930): 12.6 X 9.4
12. Rev. George William Kitchin (1827-1912), Tutor at Christ Church, later Dean of Durham: 12.4 X 9.9
13. Augustus George Vernon Harcourt (1834-1919), Leeâ??s Reader in Chemistry: 12.6 X 10
14. Rev. Henry Parry Liddon (1829-1890), later Canon of St. Paulâ??s, London: 12.5 X 9.5
15. Rev. Charles Lutwidge Dodgson (1832-1898), â??Lewis Carrollâ?: 12.3 X 10.4
16. Rev. Robert Godfrey Faussett (1827-1908), Steward and Treasurer of Christ Church: 12.7 X 10
17. Rev. Thomas Jones Prout (1823-1909), Vicar of Binsey: 12.6 X 10.1
18. Prof. Henry Wall (1810-1873), Wykeham Professor of Logic: 12.5 X 9.5