1) Lock of [Jane's] hair. - Wrapped in x 3" x 5" scrap of paper
2) Bound Autograph Book - Book with mounted autographs from letters. 2 loose autographs.
3) Lady's Rouge Box - Lady's Rouge Box [Jane's] with lock of braided hair and tiny watercolor of lady's head in lid under
4) Artificial sprig of flowers - Artificial sprig of white flowers and green leaves on wire stem in 3" x 4" envelope.
5) Wood Picture Frame - Frame has no picture in it; glass and wood backing separaated.
6) Photocase, Leatherbound - 4" x 6". Shaped like a small book. Contains one yarmulka.
1) Photograph Album and Greeting Card - Inscription: "With Mamma's love to her litle Amy 1882". Includes an embossed, colored birthday card, on verso. Leather bound with metal clasp.
2) Postcard print - Glossy postcard print of two skiers[Gip & Frank]
1) B & W framed photo of father and child [unidentified] - Mounted in rectangular wood frame with oval shaped gold matting under glass.
2) B & W circular framed photo. - Photo of "James Disc, Age 17."
3) Glass Photo Plates - 7 glass photo plates in a 4" x 5" mauve box. 1 of the plates is broken.
4) Book - Leatherbound - 3" x 5", metal clasp. Entitled" "A Short Introduction for the Better Understanding of The Lord's Supper". See Notes for inscription written on inside cover.
Original Shelfmarks: "Allivial 1 Deposits" 002a-002, 002a-003, 002a-004, 002a-005, 002a-007, 002a-008, 002a-009, 002a-010, 002b-001, 002b-002, 002b-003, 002b-004.