44 Library, MC-522
1408 West Gregory Dr.
Urbana, IL 61801
Oak St. Library Facility
OSLF, 2nd Floor
809 South Oak Street
Mail Code 527
Champaign, IL 61820
ICPN Response Training & Workshop
Oct 10, 2011
When Water Emergencies Strike Your Collection: Response Training & Workshop
FREE one day workshop designed to give you an introduction to preparing for and responding to disasters at your institution.
**Attendees will participate in a hands-on salvage exercise.
**Presenters include Pat Miller, first responders from the area, and Conservators Bronwyn Eves and Bonnie Parr.
- March (date TBD)- McLafferty Annex--SIUC, Carbondale
- April 18 - Douglas County Museum, Tuscola
- May 10 - Western Illinois Museum, Macomb
- June 11 - Naper Settlement, Naperville
- July 9 - Freeport Art Museum, Freeport
**All workshops are 9am-3pm and lunch will be provided.
JOIN the ICPN to attend the workshop: Membership is FREE.
Contact Bronwyn Eves at (217)524-0498 or email@example.com.