- Welcome (Paula Kaufman)
- What are these sessions? How else can I find out about NSM stuff? (JoAnn Jacoby)
- Comic interlude featuring Giselle the Fortune Teller (Lynne Rudasill) and the Patron of the
Library Future (Peggy Glatthaar)
- What library support do Library faculty and staff need? (Katie Newman & Sue Searing)
- Stacks Service Report (Tom Teper)
- Prize drawing
Communications-LIS Report [
Stacks Service Report [
Notes from the session
- Katie and Sue discussed the current models and users for the Communications and Library and
Information Science libraries.
- The Team has agreed to set aside the idea of a simple merger of the two physical collections in
order to explore more forward-thinking ideas about how to re-envision services to these
- Audience members discussed what they currently appreciate about the LIS library, what they
would like to see change, and what to retain.
- Tom reviewed the recommendations of the
Stacks Services Planning Team Report.
- There was a discussion of serials in the stacks.
- An audience member asked about avenues for feedback on projects that have already been
implemented, such as the new entrance to the stacks.