Government Information Services Meeting
Present: Mary Laskowski, Cherie Weibel, Mary Mallory, Beth Woodard; Kevin Mclaughlin;
Janis Johnston and JoAnn Jacoby
We discussed the following:
1. Government documents background information
- Mary and Kevin distributed information on depository library guidelines and typical reference
- We developed a list of information/documents that we will need to review:
- GPO Biennial Survey and Self Study Evaluation report
- Sweeps reference statistics
- Government Information collection development policy
- New guidelines on depository inspections
- Mission statement
- T.S. Coordination and Consolidation Report
- Information on other depository requirements viii. Documents on staff training from GODORT
2. Since JoAnne and Beth are unable to attend next week's meeting, we will work via email in
- Mary and Kevin will send information on the services provided by the Docs. Library to both
internal and external users.
- Janis will request input on the possible new locations for documents reference and ask for
volunteers to be "fact finders" on those libraries. We will then brainstorm via email the
information we will need to know about each of the possible locations.
3. Our meeting location will move from Law to the Main Library.
- JoAnn will have the rooms reserved and added to the calendars of team members on Outlook.