How to Create a VuFind Account
Why Create a VuFind Account?
Creating a VuFind account is necessary to request books through I-Share. You can also use your VuFind login to request books from the University of Illinois catalog and I-Share, save materials to your Favorites to come back to later, view and renew the items you have checked out, and view fines.
Creating a VuFind Account
- Access the Library Gateway: http://www.library.illinois.edu/
- Select Library Catalog (under Quick Links)
- Select Library Catalog (the first entry)
- Select Login on the right-hand side of the page
- Select Create a New Account and complete the following form: