The Library has a variety of multimedia resources. Below is a picture of all the media formats available in the library catalog.
- To find multimedia resources, begin at the
library homepage. Then
search for the title of the media you are attempting to access.
- Look to the right-hand side of the screen to limit your search to "Film or Video" or
"Electronic." Please note that "Electronic" may refer to material you can access by
streaming online. To check these items out you will need to have the library location and the call
number. Media will usually be located in the Undergraduate Library.
- The Undergraduate library holds most of the multimedia material. They also check out loanable technology including laptops, iPads, video consoles, and much more.
- Learn more about media circulation policies.
- You can also reserve space to view media in the Library.
- You can also make a request for the Library to purchase multimedia.