Please follow the instruction below to set up your Outlook Account Setting, otherwise you may not get up to date calendar information.
- Click "File" tab ("Info" should be highlighted on the left), click "Account Setting" icon
- Select "Account Settings..."
- Account Settings window pops up, under "Email" tab, click "Change..."
- Change Account window pops up, click "More Settings..." button at the lower right corner
- Microsoft Exchange box pops up, click "Security" tab, check the box "Always prompt for logon credentials", click OK
- Click "Next, "Finish", then "Close".
- Exit Outlook, then restart it.
- Outlook will ask you to log in
- User name: UOFI\your_netid
- Password is your Active directory (AD) password (the one you use to log onto your staff computer)
Click OK. Outlook should be open after a few seconds.
From now on, you'll be asked to log in every time you start Outlook.