A series of How do I... workshops are available to introduce you to both the library and specific resources and to help you learn how to locate specific kinds of information.
General information about the workshops:
- All workshops take place in Room 289 (the CITES computer lab) in the Undergraduate Library.
- There is no charge for these workshops.
- You make take as many as you feel will be helpful to you as you begin or continue your research at UIUC.
- Unless otherwise noted, each workshop will be completed in 50 minutes.
- To view workshop dates and register for a workshop, click on the appropriate link below.
Workshop specifics: How do I...
- If you would like to receive credit for attending this workshop for a class, you will receive certification of your attendance at the conclusion of the workshop. It is your responsibility to give this to your instructor or professor.
- If you have questions about the workshops please e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit the University Libraries Schedule of Events.
- If you need the help of a librarian visit: Ask a Librarian