Search results for Destroyed   
Refine your search
Subject
Clubs (1)
Office Buildings (1)

Date
1888 (1)
1906 (1)

select all : clear all : add to favorites results 1-2 of 2 item(s)  page 1 of 1 : ( <<  1  >> ) :: previous : next
 Image: Title: Subject: Description:

1. The Rookery The Rookery Office buildings Caption: "When the great fire of 1871 destroyed the City Hall at the corner of La Salle and Adams streets a temporary building erected on the site was jokingly called " The Rookery." The twelve story building...

2. Oaks Club Oaks Club Clubs Caption: "Austin Library Building and Club House." From text: "The Oaks was organized in January, 1882, and incorporated September 3d, 1884, its object being to promote social intercourse between its members...
select all : clear all : add to favorites results 1-2 of 2 item(s)  page 1 of 1 : ( <<  1  >> ) :: previous : next
powered by CONTENTdm ® | University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign Homepage ^ to top ^