Search results for S   
Refine your search
Building Name
Altgeld Hall (11)
English Building (9)
Foellinger Hall (8)
President House (6)
Freer Hall, Louise (4)
Show more...

Creator
Stouffer, Ernest L. (11)
Ricker, N. Clifford (N... (8)
Orchard, w.h. (5)
Zimmerman, W. Carbys (4)
White, James M. (2)
Show more...

Date
1937 (10)
1904-03-14 (5)
1911-10-23 (4)
[1926?] (3)
1931 (2)
Show more...

select all : clear all : add to favorites results 1-20 of 47 item(s)  page 1 of 3 : ( <<  1  2  3  >> ) :: previous : next
 Image: Title: Building Name: Description:

1. Proposed alterations to stage auditorium repairs & improvements Proposed alterations to stage auditorium repairs & improvements Foellinger Hall Created by Ernest L. Stouffer (Architect). Created: 2-24-37 ; revised: 11-8-37 by W.H.S. Drawn by: W.H.S. Approved: E.L.S. File: #97.0035. "8".

2. Basement floor plan : auditorium repairs & improvements, 1937 Foellinger Auditorium Basement floor plan : auditorium repairs & improvements, 1937 Foellinger Auditorium Foellinger Hall Ernest L. Stouffer (Architect), Physical Plant Department. 1/8" = 1'-0". Drawn by: A.S.D. Approved: E.L.S. Date: 11/8/37. Rev.: 2/18/38 W.H.S. "1." Includes extensive notes and legend. File #97.0042.

3. Memorial Fountain Memorial Fountain Medical Buildings "Suggestion for a Memorial Fountain to start the orderly & beautiful development of our Lot & S quadrangles." "A hasty sketch by L. D. Tilton 15 4/3/19". "Sketch showing how in time our L. A. & S. quadrangle...

4. Miscellaneous structural details: auditorium, 1937 Foellinger Auditorium Miscellaneous structural details: auditorium, 1937 Foellinger Auditorium Foellinger Hall Ernest L. Stouffer (Architect).; Created: October 12, 1937.; Drawn by: L.K.; Approved by: RCM & E.L.S.; File #97.0032.; "S 2".

5. Women's gym, 1931 Freer Hall Women's gym, 1931 Freer Hall Freer Hall, Louise Photo taken March 30, 1931. "Women gym" "U of I Photo Dept." The Women’s Gymnasium was renamed in 1968 in honor of Louise Freer, who served as the Head of the University Department of Physical Education...

6. Women's gym Freer Hall Women's gym Freer Hall Freer Hall, Louise The Women’s Gymnasium was renamed in 1968 in honor of Louise Freer, who served as the Head of the University Department of Physical Education for Women from 1915 to 1949. National Register Building #02001751....

7. Women's gym : progress photo, 1931 Freer Hall Women's gym : progress photo, 1931 Freer Hall Freer Hall, Louise Taken July 1, 1931. The Women’s Gymnasium was renamed in 1968 in honor of Louise Freer, who served as the Head of the University Department of Physical Education for Women from 1915 to 1949. National...

8. University honors tablets, 1943 University honors tablets, 1943 Bronze Tablet. Ernest L. Stouffer (Architect). Drawn by: C. F. Approved: E. L. S. Created: May 21, 1943. "Details of university honors tablets for 1942 and 1943". "2; F.S. figure 2 for 1942 tablet." Scale:...

9. Balcony floor plan : auditorium repairs & improvement, 1937 Balcony floor plan : auditorium repairs & improvement, 1937 Foellinger Hall Ernest L. Stouffer (Architect), Physical Plant Department, University of Illinois. Date: 11/8/37. Drawn by: W.H.S. Approved: E.L.S. "3." Balcony floor plan. Scale 1/8" = 1'-0". Includes extensive, detailed...

10. First floor plan First floor plan English Building -- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Assumed to be English Building, previously known as "Women's Building". "Women's gymnasium" and "Rhetoric" sketched on plan.

11. First floor plan : auditorium repairs & improvements, 1937 Foellinger Auditorium First floor plan : auditorium repairs & improvements, 1937 Foellinger Auditorium Foellinger Hall Ernest L. Stouffer, Architect. Created: November 8, 1937. Revised: 2/18/37. Drawn by: W.H.S. Approved: E.L.S. Partial Content Notes: All present wiring on this plan -- Feeders to present panels -- Present...

12. Plan of basement dressing rooms, 1937 Foellinger Auditorium Plan of basement dressing rooms, 1937 Foellinger Auditorium Foellinger Hall Ernest L. Stouffer, Architect. Created: November 8, 1937. Drawn by: A.S.O. Approved: E.L.S. "Basement dressing room details & and stage wing curtain supports". Scale: 1/4" = 1'-0". Includes cardinal directions....

13. Front elevation, design two : Library Hall for University of Illinois Altgeld Hall Front elevation, design two : Library Hall for University of Illinois Altgeld Hall Altgeld Hall Created by architects N. Clifford Ricker and James M. White. Altgeld Hall was formally known as Library Hall when completed in 1897, and served as the university’s library until 1927. National Register...

14. Front elevation, design one : Library Hall for University of Illinois Altgeld Hall Front elevation, design one : Library Hall for University of Illinois Altgeld Hall Altgeld Hall Created by N. Clifford Ricker and James M. White (Architects). Altgeld Hall was formally known as Library Hall when completed in 1897, and served as the university’s library until 1927. National Register...

15. Plane table survey of university grounds & vicinity, 1885 Plane table survey of university grounds & vicinity, 1885 Campus Scale - 1:2000. Members of class: Wm. Barclay, E.I. Cantine, O. Connet, H. Dose', F.R. Edwards, P.A. Goodwin, E.S. Johnson, H.B. Williams, W.D. Pence, L. Thompson, R. Willard.

16. Interior & projection booth details : auditorium repairs & improvements, 1937 Foellinger Auditorium Interior & projection booth details : auditorium repairs & improvements, 1937 Foellinger Auditorium Foellinger Hall Created by: Ernest L. Stouffer (Architect). Created: 11/8/37. Drawn by: E.T.C & W.H.S. Details of: Windows -- Booth shutters -- Head & jam at door -- Sill at door -- Ventilation -- Acoustical treatment...

17. Study for L. A. & S. quadrangle development, 1927 Study for L. A. & S. quadrangle development, 1927 Quadrangle Created by: James M. White (Supervising Architect). Created: Feb. 28, 1927. Notes: "Heavy lines indicate present buildings to remain -- broken lines, buildings to be removed -- outlines, proposed buildings"....

18. Proposed treatment for the Library Hall : 1st floor, 1934 Altgeld Hall Proposed treatment for the Library Hall : 1st floor, 1934 Altgeld Hall Altgeld Hall Altgeld Hall was formally known as Library Hall when completed in 1897, and served as the university’s library until 1927. National Register Building #70000229. Created by: J. M. H. Created 4-7-34. Corrected:...

19. Men's Dormitory Men's Dormitory Lundgren Hall (Barton-Lundgren) North Elevation

20. Library Hall [Altgeld Hall] University of Illinois Library Hall [Altgeld Hall] University of Illinois Altgeld Hall Created by N. Clifford Ricker and James M. White (architects) from Urbana, Illinois. Altgeld Hall was formally known as Library Hall when completed in 1897, and served as the university’s library until...
select all : clear all : add to favorites results 1-20 of 47 item(s)  page 1 of 3 : ( <<  1  2  3  >> ) :: previous : next
powered by CONTENTdm ® | University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign Homepage ^ to top ^