Search results for July   
Refine your search
Building Name
Foellinger Hall (1)
Freer Hall, Louise (1)

Creator
Mrd (1)

Date
1931 (1)
1949 (1)

select all : clear all : add to favorites results 1-2 of 2 item(s)  page 1 of 1 : ( <<  1  >> ) :: previous : next
 Image: Title: Building Name: Description:

1. Women's gym : progress photo, 1931 Freer Hall Women's gym : progress photo, 1931 Freer Hall Freer Hall, Louise Taken July 1, 1931. The Women’s Gymnasium was renamed in 1968 in honor of Louise Freer, who served as the Head of the University Department of Physical Education for Women from 1915 to 1949. National...

2. Auditorium building, 1949 Auditorium building, 1949 Foellinger Hall Proposed new south extension for Auditorium building. Drawing of south elevation. Created July 7, 1949. Signed: "MRD."
select all : clear all : add to favorites results 1-2 of 2 item(s)  page 1 of 1 : ( <<  1  >> ) :: previous : next
powered by CONTENTdm ® | University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign Homepage ^ to top ^