Search results for Now > 1910   
Refine your search
Subject
Hotels (1)
Houses (1)
Schools (1)

Creator
C. P. Zacher & co. (1)
Johnson, D. M., S. J.,... (1)

select all : clear all : add to favorites results 1-3 of 3 item(s)  page 1 of 1 : ( <<  1  >> ) :: previous : next
 Image: Title: Subject: Description:

1. Residence of Albert G. Wheeler Residence of Albert G. Wheeler Houses Caption: "East front of Mr. Albert G. Wheeler's marble residence. (Overlooking Lake Michigan.) 6355 Sheridan Road, North Edgewater." The building is now called Piper Hall and is owned by Loyola University...

2. Loyola Academy Loyola Academy Schools Caption: "Loyola Academy, Rogers Park High School Department of Loyola University (The first of the University Buildings being erected on this site)". Building is now part of the Loyola University campus...

3. Lake View House Lake View House Hotels Caption: "The Lake View House (Permission Mr. James J. Wilson and Chicago Historical Society)". From text: ""There was also a hotel, called the Lake View House, having been opened on July 4, 1854, occupying...
select all : clear all : add to favorites results 1-3 of 3 item(s)  page 1 of 1 : ( <<  1  >> ) :: previous : next
powered by CONTENTdm ® | University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign Homepage ^ to top ^