add to favorites : reference url back to results : previous : next
 
Zoom in Zoom out Pan left Pan right Pan up Pan down Maximum resolution Fit in window Fit to width Rotate left Rotate right Hide/show thumbnail
Women's gym Freer Hall
Women's gym Freer Hall
TitleWomen's gym Freer Hall
Building NameFreer Hall, Louise
Campus Map Number64
Date1931(?)
DescriptionThe Women's Gymnasium was renamed in 1968 in honor of Louise Freer, who served as the Head of the University Department of Physical Education for Women from 1915 to 1949. National Register Building #02001751.
TypeBlack-and-white Photograph
Formatimage/jpeg
Dimensions8x9 7/8;20.4x25.1
MediumPhotograph
File Nameconstructionphotos02_display.jpg
File Size1.14MB
Coverage-SpatialChampaign (Ill.)
RightsDigital publication of the Campus Built Environment compilation is Copyright 2007, Board of Trustees of the University of Illinois. This resource is provided for research consultation and for scholarly purposes only. Further distribution and/or any commercial use of the works from this site is strictly forbidden without the permission of the University of Illinois and the holder of the copyright in the drawing or photograph, where copyright in the original work is held by another party. Please contact the University of Illinois Archives at illiarch@uiuc.edu for more information.
DCMI TypeImage
RepositoryUniversity of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. University Archives
CollectionUniversity of Illinois Built Environment
PublisherUniversity of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Library
powered by CONTENTdm ® | University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign Homepage ^ to top ^