(1) What are the three key issues facing the University Library today?
(2) What does it take for the University Library to help UIUC be successful five years from now?
(3) If you had all the votes, what three changes would you make the highest priority to implement?
(4) What are the strengths and weaknesses of the University Librarian's leadership?
(5) What should the University Librarian's office do less of, continue doing, or do more of to help the University Library and the campus achieve their vision and goals?
(6) Is there anything else that we haven't covered in the previous five questions that you would like to address?