Monday, June 14, 2004, 1:30-3:00
Present: Paula Kaufman (chair), Lisa German, Bill Maher, Bill Mischo, Lynne Rudasill, Lynn Wiley, Beth Woodard; Visitors-Rod Allen, Mary Stuart
1. Budget discussion with Rod Allen
Rod Allen discussed budget scenarios that had been drafted by the Budget Group.
2. Staffing proposal with Mary Stuart
Mary Stuart outlined a staffing proposal for the History Library. EC approved the proposal.
3. Internal reviews for three promotion and tenure cases
The committee selected internal reviewers for three promotion and tenure cases.
4. Personnel matter
A personnel matter was discussed.
5. Implementation team discussion
Bill Mischo shared information about the Digital Library Team. It was determined that the Access Strategy Team and the Digital Library Team should meet to discuss what each team would be doing so its work doesn’t overlap. Paula Kaufman will present the report to the faculty at the June 15 Faculty meeting.
6. A peer review committee reassignment was made.