Monday, December 10, 2002
Present: Paula Kaufman (chair), Lisa German, Dick Griscom, Janis Johnston, Bill Maher, Sue Searing, Leslie Troutman, Beth Woodard, Greg Youngen
1. Approval of minutes from 25 November 2002
Approved with change.
2. Question time
Bart Clark, chair of the Main Library Reconfiguration Committee, has asked that the committee be temporarily suspended. Money for the reconfiguration process has been diverted by the campus, so no work can be done at this time. When money is again available the committee can be reinstated.
3. Emerita status for Marianna Tax Choldin
4. Update on P&T - Kaufman
There was a discussion of the process and Paula gave an update on the individual cases.
5. Wendy Shelburne’s status
The committee would like more information from Bart.
6. Draft guidelines for the distribution of ICR seed money
Guidelines were approved.
7. Discussion of the Staff Development and Training Committee charge and composition - Woodard
8. International Strategy Document
Deferred to next meeting.