Monday, February 10
Present: Paula Kaufman (chair), Lisa German, Dick Griscom, Janis Johnston, Sue Searing, Leslie Troutman, Beth Woodard, Greg Youngen
1. Approval of minutes 1/31/03
Minutes were accepted and approved.
2. Question time
Questions about budget and positions were discussed.
3. Request for consideration of a promotion case – Discussion on how it should be handled - Kaufman
The promotion case was discussed and it was decided that the Grievances and Appeals Committee will handle the case, with the addition of three members with experience serving on previous PTA or FRC.
4. Review of three documents from B. Clark for approval: 1) Donation Policy; 2) ICR Distribution; 3) ICR Seed Money Distribution
All documents were approved.
5. IT assessment and plan. Review report submitted by B. Sandore
The Committee discussed the plan and will ask Sandore for a timeline and the next iteration of the plan.
6. Review of Principles and Guidelines for Filling Vacant Positions draft
Paula is working on the draft.
7. Can EC keep up better with changes in Campus policies and procedures
Paula will ask Kathleen Pecknold for an update on new policies and procedure.