Monday, August 12, 2002, 1:30-3:00pm
Present: Paula Kaufman (chair), Janis Johnston, Bill Maher, Beth Sandore, Leslie Troutman, Beth Woodard, Greg Youngen
1. Approval of minutes of the 24 July meeting.
Will be approved at the next meeting.
2. Question time.
Thanks to Beth Sandore for her service on the committee. This was her last meeting.
Does the Library have any input into what perspective students and new freshmen are told about the Library during campus tours? We will look into this and find out.
3. Committee appointments for AY2002.
The assignments were finished.
4. Chair of ISCC Cataloging Team.
The AULs will discuss.
5. Proposal for emerita status for Nancy Romero.
6. Al Kagan note on planning for office space.
Paula will draft a response to Al.
It was agreed that once an acceptance letter has been received from the new faculty, office space should be identified for them.