November 5, 2007
1:30-3:00 p.m., 428 Library
1. Review and approval of Minutes from October 22, 2007
2. Question Time
3. New Service Model proposals (continuation of discussion)
4. Proposed GA evaluation policy
5. Developing better mechanisms for sabbatical coverage [from Parking Lot]
6. Report on Entrepreneurial Programs in FY07 [from Parking Lot]
7. Creating "Clinical Librarians" [from Parking Lot]
8. Committee on Scholarly Communication
9. Nine-month library appointments
Composition of FRC. Proposal to create separate first-level review group?
Status of current searches and filling new positions
EC and AC: what is the role of each group?
Request of a campus director for closer involvement with the library [in Parking Lot since 10/08/07]
Charge for Large-Scale Digitization Working Group [in Parking Lot since November 5, 2007]