Administrative Council Meeting June 18, 2012
1:30-3:00 in 428 Library
1. E911 access (Paula, Jeff Schrader; 20 minutes)
Email from Jeff Schrader on May 10, 2012: "The University Library will no longer maintain Centrex telephone lines for 9-911 after the Lync conversion is complete in June 2012. As per the information posted on CITES website http://cites.illinois.edu/e911/faq.html faculty, staff and patrons can utilize the Lync based telephones that are being installed throughout Library facilities for e911 calls."
2. Issues arising from access to Lynda.com (Beth Woodard; 20 minutes)
See more information about Lynda.com at http://www.cites.illinois.edu/training/lyndafaq.html
3. Retreat Follow-Up and Next Year's Retreat (Beth Woodard; 20 minutes)
4. "Reinvigorating Administrative Council." An open discussion to help determine the direction and future of this group. Be ready to talk about your vision for AC. (All; 20 minutes)
5. New AC Agenda Committee person or persons (due to retirement of incumbent).