To receive new issue alerts (and browse table of contents) for Taylor and Francis journals, follow the instructions below.
Note: A list of Taylor and Francis journals in communication and media is included below.
1) Visit www.informaworld.com/alerting. Click on "Register Now."
2) Create user account (requires email confirmation). In order to complete your registration you need to click on the activate link in the email that will be sent to you.
3) After confirmation, click on the "alerts" tab
4) Next, click on "Journals" at the top of the page
5) On the right hand side, under "Journal Information" click on "Journal Listings."
6) You may search by Publication or Subject Area. The subject area "Communication Studies" is listed under "Humanities."
7) Select any journal title. Click on "Alert Me." Then click "New Issue Alert."
8) Upon receipt of an e-mail alert, click on hyper link in e-mail to see journal title on Taylor and Francis website (you will need to login)
9) Click on title to see table of contents and abstracts for the latest issue.
|Advances in the History of Rhetoric|
|Asian Journal of Communication|
|Chinese Journal of Communication|
|Communication and Critical/Cultural Studies|
|Communication Booknotes Quarterly|
|Communication Law and Policy|
|Communication Research Research Reports|
|Consumption, Markets, and Culture|
|Continuum: Journal of Media & Cultural Studies|
|Critical Studies in Media Communication|
|Feminist Media Studies|
|Historical Journal of Film, Radio and Television|
|Howard Journal of Communications|
|Information, Communication & Society|
|International Journal of Listening|
|International Journal on Media Management|
|Journal of Applied Communication Research|
|Journal of Broadcasting & Electronic Media|
|Journal of International and Intercultural Communication|
|Journal of Mass Media Ethics|
|Journal of Media Economics|
|Journal of Public Relations Research|
|Journal of Radio & Audio Media|
|Language and Cognitive Processes|
|Mass Communication and Society|
|Qualitative Research Reports in Communication|
|Quarterly Journal of Speech|
|Western Journal of Communication|
|Women's Studies in Communication|