How To Print From Your Laptop Using Library Printers
How to Print For Windows and Mac Users
To Use Laptop Printing You Must Be Logged Into ILLINOIS.NET
- Save the file you would like to print to your laptop.
- Go to http://go.library.illinois.edu/webprinting.
- Log in with your netid and Active Directory password.
- Click "Web Print" on the left hand side of the page.
- Click "Submit a Job" (if your document is a file type other than PDF, MSWord, Excel, or Powerpoint you will need to convert it to a PDF by going to http://www.library.illinois.edu/it/helpdesk/printtopdf.html.
- Select "Library B&W" for black and white documents, and "Library Color" for color documents.
- Select the number of copies you need and click "Upload Document".
- Click "Choose file", locate the file you would like to print, then click "Upload & Complete".
- Once the file has uploaded, its status will change from "Submitting" to "Held in Queue" (this may take 10-30 seconds).
- You can then go to any library print release station and print your document.