How to Print From Your Laptop Using Library Printers
(For Windows and Apple/Mac Users)
How to Print
1. Save the file you would like to print to your laptop.
3. Log in with your netid and Active Directory password.
4. Click “Web Print” on the left hand side of the page.
5. Click “Submit a Job” (if your document is a file type other than PDF, MSWord, Excel, or Powerpoint you will need to convert it to a PDF by going to http://www.library.illinois.edu/it/helpdesk/printtopdf.html).
6. Select “Library B&W” for black and white document, and “LibraryColor” for color documents (Color printing is not currently available in the Communications Library; it is available in the Main Library, Undergraduate Library,
Grainger Engineering Library, or ACES Funk Library).
7. Select the number of copies you need and click “Upload Document”.
8. Click “Choose file”, locate the file you would like to print, then click “Upload & Complete”.
9. Once the file has uploaded its status will change from “Submitting” to “Held in Queue” (this may take 10-30 seconds).
10. You can then go to any library print release station and print your document.