1. Company/Product Information: (sources available via the Library website)
- Includes information on companies and products. Provides descriptions of companies and industries, news stories, significant developments, competitors reports, strengths and weaknesses, and peer analysis.
- Includes information specific to the advertising industry.
Wall Street Journal
- Provides the most recent business news and information on companies, products, consumers, trends, etc.
- Provides the most recent news stories (including business) and statistics on companies, products, consumers, trends, etc.
- Identifies articles on business, finance, and management topics from regional, U.S. and international publications.
- Includes demographic (U.S. as well as international) information on consumers and products.
2. Demographic Information
SRDS Local Market Audience Analyst (available online, requires Internet Explorer)
- Breaks down the American population geographically and demographically and includes extensive lifestyle information on the interests, hobbies, and activities popular in each geographic and demographic market.
New Strategist Books (available on the Advertising Bookcase)
- The Communications Library has a collection of over 50 books focusing on specific demographic groups (ethnicity, age, gender) and their interests, income, spending patterns, education levels, etc.
- Includes demographic (U.S. as well as international) information on consumers and products