Data Plan Requirements
- Background to Data Plan Requirements (from NSF website)
Beginning January 18, 2011, proposals submitted to NSF must include a supplementary document of no more than two pages labeled "Data Management Plan" (DMP) . This supplementary document should describe how the proposal will conform to NSF policy on the dissemination and sharing of research results. Proposals that do not include a DMP will not be able to be submitted. For complete information, see the NSF website.
- Read the library's overview of NSF Data Management Plan Requirements.
- Advice on Data Managment Plans from the NSF Directorate of Mathematical and Physical Sciences
- View advice from the NSF Division of Chemistry.
- View advice from the NSF Division of Materials Research.
- See the NSF's FAQ on Data Management Plans.