Information on August 2012 Reaxys Account Changes
On August 1, 2012, Reaxys will migrate to a new authentication process, which will result in losing current registration information and saved searches. Please review this message from Reaxys for information on how to get your new account information and how to back up and restore your saved searches before the migration date.
- Register for Reaxys
Follow the instructions for registration. You MUST use an email address for registration with the suffix “illinois.edu” in order to register.
- Login to Reaxys: www.reaxys.com
- Java Plug-in for Structure Searching
- How-to Guide and Tutorial
- Instructions for Setting up a "Keep Me Posted Alert" Reaxys Help, My Alerts Section
- You can use Beilstein/Gmelin via Reaxys from locations off campus with a VPN connection. or by the proxy connection from the Chemistry Library Web page.
- Technical Requirements
- Reaxys is a web-based search and retrieval system for chemical compounds, bibliographic data and chemical reactions. It is built to support chemists in their daily work with focused and relevant information in chemistry. Please visit http://www.info.reaxys.com to learn more about Reaxys.