Several of our music and other databases are available through the same vendor (Ebsco). This means that you can search in more than one of these databases simultaneously.
1. Go to the Online Research Resources page
2. Do a title search in the "all resources" section for one of the databases you want to search (e.g., Music Index).
3. Once you have found the database, click to enter it.
4. Click on the drop-down menu next to the word "in." (It will already display the name of the database you started in.)
5. Check as many database names as you'd like to search at once.
You could search Music Index and ERIC at the same time for education-related items or you could search MLA International Bibliography and the International Bibliography of Theatre and Dance at the same time for theatre-related items.