Savvy Researcher Series
The Savvy Researcher workshop series is designed to address the advanced research and information management issues our university community faces in their daily work.
Open workshops geared to faculty and graduate students in all disciplines.
- Improving Research Skills
- Drowning in Data? RefWorks Can Help!
- Drowning in Citations? EndNote Can Help!
- Getting the Most Out of Google
- Getting Organized with Mendeley
For registration information, please visit: http://www.library.illinois.edu/learn/
Co-sponsored by the Graduate College