April 25, 2008
Local Assistance for NIH Grantees
The University of Illinois Library stands ready to assist local NIH grantees meet the requirements of the recently inaugurated NIH Public Access Policy.
We've created the NIH Public Access Mandate website that offers step-by-step help through the process and will help you decide if you have the RIGHT to deposit your manuscripts into the PubMed Central system.
Here you will find:
- General Information and answers to frequently asked questions about the Policy.
- Resources to help you figure out if you have the RIGHT to deposit your work in PubMed Central
- Basic, step by step instructions for depositing your work.
- How you can have the Library do the submission for you.
- Useful Links & Local Contacts who can help you
Please let us know if we can be of assistance!
Biotechnology Librarian and Scholarly Communication Officer
Posted by Katie Newman at April 25, 2008 1:31 PM