What We Do
The College of Business Digital Research Library’s mission is to enhance the knowledge of business research by providing trusted advice on which resources are appropriate and available through the College of Business, the University Library, the University of Illinois, other institutions, or other resources available for a fee.
Who We Serve
The Digital Research Library (DRL) serves College of Business faculty, students, and staff.
What We Offer
DRL provides research strategy consultations and pedagogical support for College of Business researchers and educators with services such as:
- Citation counts in Web of Knowledge
- Assistance in using Securities Data Corp for downloading historical data sets (M & A, J-V, New Issues)
- Assistance with getting started using WRDS
- Assistance for events in historical newspapers, SEC Filings, and annual reports
- Workshops on business databases
- Referrals to experts in other units within the College of Business and on campus
All in a relaxing environment, offering comfortable chairs and state of the art desktops. Just bring a flashdrive!
Room 113, First Floor, Wohlers Hall
1206 South Sixth Street
Champaign, IL 61820
Spring and Fall Semesters
Monday – Thur 1:30 – 4:30 pm
Weekday mornings & Friday by appointment
Summer and Interims
By appointment only
Phone: (217) 333-3619