- Full text Chinese Journal Articles(CAJ) includes full text and/or full image articles from 2,000+ journals in Literature/ History/ Philosophy, Economics/ Politics/ Law, Education/ Social Sciences, and the Electronic and Information Series,as well as title indexes in the fields of sciences, conferences, or dissertations.
- Duxiu Academic Search a huge content-based database composed of 600,000,000 full text pages, with very flexible searches (full-text, books, articles, theses, web pages, newspapers). Please see our user guide for details.
- CLASS (China Laws) holds 412,167 legal research records, including a selection of 101,276 English full-text/bibliographic ones, as of June 2011.
- ChinaBref (China Business) provides detailed information in both English and Chinese on company’s profile, revenue, profit, contact information, executive officer’s, products and services, and patent filing history.
- CAOD(Article on Demand) A wide range of journals (9,638 titles) (as of January 2011) can be accessed online. Millions of theses and dissertations, patents and conference proceeding papers could be requested with just a click away.
- NDL-OPAC National Diet Library, Japan; 国立国会図書館OPAC- Go to 「一般資料の検索／申込み」 for basic search
- NII Webcat Plus
- MagazinePlus Japanese article index
- Koseisha Database 皓星社データベース
- CiNii NII Scholarly and Academic Information Navigator
- Doctorial Dissertation Database, The University of Tokyo 東京大学学位論文データベース
- Korean Studies Information Service System (KISS) Full text database of Korean scholarly journal articles, university publications and research papers published by over 1,200 research institutions in Korea . The DB includes 800,000 full-text articles and it covers most of subject areas published since 1945.
- DBPIA(Nuri Media)(Trial services) Full text database including over 709 Korean Academic Scholarly Journal titles. It also downloadable and searchable by serial title, author, publisher and keyword and journal titles are also arranged by 11 subject categories.