Surveys and Textbooks
- Bechtel, R. B. (1997).
Environment & behavior: An introduction. Thousand Oaks, Calif.: Sage. Education 155.9
- Bell, P. A., Greene, T. C., Fisher, J. D., & Baum, A. (2001).
Environmental psychology. 5th ed.. Belmont, CA: Thomson Wadsworth. Ricker Library 155.9
B413e2001 Juding by the many editions this work has gone through (the first was published in 1978,
one of the more successfully environmental psychology textbooks.
- Bonnes, M. & Secchiaroli, G. (1995).
Environmental psychology: A psycho-social introduction. Montagna, C., trans. London: Sage.
Education 155.9 B643e
- Cassidy, T. (1997).
Environmental psychology: Behaviour and experience in context. Hove, UK: Psychology Press.
Education 155.9 C273e
- Veitch, R. & Arkellin, D. (1995).
Environmental psychology: an interdisciplinary perspective. Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice
Hall. Undergraduate Library 155.9 V537E
Advances in environmental psychology. Hilsdale, NJ: Erlbaum, 1978–1986. Six volumes.
Stacks 155.9 Ad95.
- Kruse, L. & Arlt, R. (1984).
Environment and behavior : An international and multidisciplinary bibliography, 1970–1981.
(Vols. 1–2). New York: Saur. Stacks 016.1559 K945E.
- Wohlwill, J. F. & Weisman, G. D. (1981).
The physical environment and behavior: An annotated bibliography and guide to the
literature. New York: Plenum Press.
- White, W. P., ed. (1979).
Resources in environment and behavior. Washington, D.C. : APA. Stacks 301.3 R3123.
Until the mid-1990s overviews of recent research in Environmental psychology were regularly
published in the
Annual Review of Psychology.
- Craik, K. H. (1973). Environmental psychology.
Review of Psychology, 24,, 402–422.
- Stokols, D. (1978). Environmental psychology.
Review of Psychology 29, 253–295.
- Russell, J. A., & Ward, L. M. (1982). Environmental psychology
Review of Psychology 33, 651–689.
- Holahan, C. J. (1986). Environmental psychology.
Review of Psychology 37, 381–407.
- Saegert, S., & Winkel, G. H. (1990). Environmental psychology
Review of Psychology 41, 441–477.
- Sundstrom, E., Bell, P., Busby, P. L., & Asmus, C. Environmental psychology, 1989–1994.
Review of Psychology 47, 485–512