How do I place an order for media?
To place an order for a video, DVD, CD, etc., follow these instructions:
- Check to see if we own the book by searching for it in Voyager Acquisitions
- Log onto Voyager Acquisitions.
Operator ID: view
- Choose any Receiving location.
- Under Search Line Items, choose Bibliographic Info to search for title or ISBN.
- Click Search once the title is found.
- Double-click the line item to view it.
(Further instructions on searching are available to UIUC Library staff
If we already own a copy of the item at the UIUC Library, you may decide not to order a second
Note that if it is a recently ordered item, it might not appear in the OPAC, as some items on
order are suppressed from the online catalog.
- To place an order, please use the
online order form. Please do NOT use
Collection Manager to order A/V materials.
When using the online order form to order media, please be sure to:
- specify the Catalog For location if it is not going to your unit. For items going to the
Undergraduate Library Media department, please forward a copy of the order to the librarian in the
Information Processing and Management department.
- specify the format
- supply any vendor info in the Direct Orders field if the item must be ordered directly from the
NOTE: Access to the online order form is restricted to fund managers and their staff approved
for placing orders. Please contact
Stephanie Baker in Acquisitions for access to this