(See full Information in Word Document.)
The IMLS “Think Globally, Act Globally” China-U.S. Librarian Collaboration Grant Project is seeking 8 presenters for two Professional Development Programs in China in early September and late October 2009. The tentative locations are Xi’an or/and Lanzhou for September, and Nanning for October. The application deadline is Apr. 20, 2009.
- Laws, policies, and strategic plans of U.S. libraries
- Library management and operational mechanisms
- Public library services
- Library assessment and librarians’ professional development, promotion and evaluation system
- Public relations activities and their values
- Academic libraries, special libraries, library education, and professional organizations in the U.S.
Check out more detailed information about the topics here.
Please apply by April 20, 2009. The decision will be announced in early May. The selected presenters will participate in a team preparation meeting at the ALA Annual Conference in Chicago in July 2009.
For questions or more information, please contact Dr. Shuyong Jiang at email@example.com.
The Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ) page may also be of help to you as you consider this exciting opportunity.
Copyright @ 2008